With the closure of EP HUMBERT spa, the oldest and most renowned Italian manufacturer of thermal treatment plants, the company that has for years been a traditional reference point for the sector has been missing.
PRAFI srl , reporting from the failure of Soc. HUMBERT, the entire "KNOW-HOW", including a mechanical engineering and component archive, reports the entire HUMBERT product line to the market.
It is designed with a particular constructive spirit, sure to give its customers a qualified product that meets European requirements and continuous and constructive care on plants in operation in Italy and abroad.
Moving from the month of March 1997 to the logistics office located in the locality:
AVIGLIANA - Viale Dei Mareschi 24
Easily accessible from Turin ring road, where it has:
- Square discovered sqm. 2000
- Shed sqm. 800 height 8 mt
- Offices sqm. 300
he was able to :
- Complete your work with both technicians who have lived in the last 25 years of HUMBERT activity and those with 30 years of experience in FIAT and focus on young people, new hires, started at the metallurgy school;
- Reorganize the HUMBERT archive, already expanded by recent production activities;
- Retrieve the HUMBERT Warehouse, packed with spare parts, molds and models for new and old installations;
- Equip the workshop with machinery, equipment and tools necessary for the construction, assembly and assembly of your product; In addition, all new facilities will be pre-tested, with the buyer's welcome participation.
PRAFI srl , founded by a group of experienced technicians in the field of industrial heat treatment of steels and light alloys, using a balanced synthesis of competent human resources, offers its services, assured to offer maximum experience on plants Process for:
- Isothermal healing
- Solubilization and aging of aluminum alloys
- Surface treatment of details in sintered alloys
PRAFI srl's commitment to customer service is constant and proactive, with a spirit of collaboration, starting from the conceptual phase of the project and continuing to long-term maintenance in all aspects of the following activities:
- Design and installation.
- Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, both of prompt intervention that programmed.
- Revision and implementation of automation systems.
- Installation of process control systems.
- Transformation, refurbishment and calibration of combustion plants.
- Restructuring and / or refurbishment of thermal insulation in masonry and in ceramic fiber.
- Transfer and general inspection of plants
- Technology - metallurgical assistance on thermal treatment issues.